Definitions of LOVE:
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
- beloved: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
- a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"
- be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
- a score of zero in tennis or squash; "it was 40 love"
- sleep together: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- sexual love: sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people; "his lovemaking disgusted her"; "he hadn't had any love in months"; "he has a very complicated love life"
Definitions of DESIRE:
- feel or have a desire for; want strongly; "I want to go home now"; "I want my own room"
- the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- hope: expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
- an inclination to want things; "a man of many desires"
- express a desire for
- something that is desired